Movies provoke diverse emotions. This concept focusses on the part which gives the urge to dance. From the cult indie soundtrack to the household blockbuster, the aim is to deliver a unique dancefloor experience bringing amazing songs from the finest movies throughout the ages through a disco setting.
This set is designed to infuse music styles alongside popular themes such as “Tarantino Disco” – playing a selection of the hits made famous in Quentin Tarantino pictures and “80’s Movie Disco”, delivering a big fun 80’s sound. The sets have been gaining momentum travelling the lands bringing entertainment to large festival crowds and clubnight goers alike.
Some previous highlights include appearances at:
- Bluedot Festival – Deep Space Disco Stage 2019
- Kendal Calling – Houseparty Stage 2019
- Rewind Festival 2018 – Forever Stage Saturday night headline North
- Y Not Festival 2016/ 2017 /2018/2019 – Flamingo Jacks/Neon Coconut
- Beatherder 2017 – Factory Stage
- The Big Grill UK 2018 – Eats To The Beats Tent
- Darwen Live 2018 – Main Stage
- Bollington Music Festival – Arts Stage Headline 2019
- Into The Wild Festival 2017 – Main Stage
- RivFest – Main Stage 2019
- “Pulp Fiction” Party November 2018 – Ruby Lounge, Manchester
- Halloween “Tarantino Disco” 2017 – Rock The Atic, Bicester
- 80’s Movie Disco Presents – NYE 2018 – Bind Tiger, Rawtenstall
The dream is to create an atmospheric, anthemic and floorfilling atmosphere. Imagine the “Enchantment Under The Sea” dance, being at the High School of Performing Arts, chilling with the Blues Brothers, a visit to the Rocky Horror Castle or an evening Trainspotting with The Lost Boys and so much more.
Big plans are anticipated for 2020, with a tour of shows expected to be announced in spring, including some new and familiar festival stage sets. Contact us via our Bookings page to arrange booking enquiries or to find out more information, almost any event can be catered for.
We are currently taking bookings for:
- CORPORATE EVENTS
- STUDENT NIGHTS
- PRIVATE EVENTS
Meet The DJs
Favourite Film: Pulp Fiction – Tarantino at his absolute finest. This timeless classic is simply a masterpiece in my opinion.
Favourite Soundtrack: Saturday Night Fever – It may be the best selling but for good reason. Although the Bee Gees had never seen the movie before recording the soundtrack, the tracks are an absolute perfect fit, accidentally pioneering the Disco movement. Each track sums up the highlight of my weekend, Saturday night!
Favourite Song: Santa Esmerelda “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” – This gem was uncovered as a track on Kill Bill Volume One for an epic disco floorfiller which just keeps on giving. Never fails to inspire foot stomping and hand clapping on an exponential level.
Favourite Genres: Disco, Pop, Rock, 80’s Synth, 90’s Dance
Favourite Film: Back To The Future
Favourite Soundtrack: Purple Rain – Prince & The Revolution
Favourite Song: The Pointer Sisters – I’m So Excited
Favourite Genres: Dance, Disco, Indie, Pop, House